*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/989771-August-3-2020
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#989771 added August 3, 2020 at 11:21am
Restrictions: None
August 3, 2020
Created by the talented A. E. Willcox at Flights of Fantasy Image ShoppeCreated by the talented  [Link To User poulynoe] Blog City image smallImage for BCOF members to put in their blogsBanner or header for 30DBC

An image for the forum Buck Rogers and I were cruising the galaxy and found this planet:
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#2222967 by Not Available.



I look out and see the sunshine chase the clouds away. I no longer want to hide in the dark but survive.
Use this line in your Blog entry today.

This is a very healthy attitude to have. Hiding in the dark doesn't do a thing for us but make us more depressed than we already are. Facing reality with a will to live gives us a little hope and it gives us a future.

Image for a blog forum Prompt: Is it alright to ask God, "Why have you forgotten me?"

I think we all have times when we feel forgotten. And yes, it is alright to ask God why He has forgotten us. The problem is that if God has forgotten us it is due to sin and God does not sin. We do. We must confess our sins. There is also another possibility. God may be testing our faith. After all, faith is the evidence of things not seen. God knows our faith. He wants us to know our faith.


Banner or header for 30DBC I bet you were worried that you would never feel warm again.

Take advantage and do your laundry and whatever because we're going to be roughing it on a train next.
we're all staying at Hilton Sydney.

https://www.google.com/travel/hotels/Sydney/entity/CgsImO_m76TC4eXkARAB?g2lb=250...


30 day prompt:
There are a lot of great things to do and see in Sydney but you have one day so pick from the links what appeals to you and discuss what you discovered. Make us envious. Let your imagination get carried away.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g255060-Activities-Sydney_New_South_Wale...

https://www.thecrazytourist.com/25-best-things-sydney-australia/

s. I'll bet it is really rough staying at the Hilton. It has to be rough to be waited on hand and foot. I enjoy work so I don't want to be waited on. Well, I enjoy brain work or work involving people. That's why I am a therapist I guess.

Blog City image small "Prompt: Take any specific part of your body (hands, arms, heart, liver, brain, etc.) Think of it as more than or different from a view of anatomy in the scientific sense, and then write whatever you want about it.

I can't even wrap my head around that idea today. I do know that I've had drug-induced hallucinations in the past in which I saw things with my fingers or skin and heard with my nose. It was quite disturbing.

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs "BCoF prompt: Let this quote inspire your entry:

“ i had a dream when I was 22 that someday i would go to the region of ice and snow and go on and on till i came to one of the poles of the earth”― Ernest Shackleton

Have you ever dreamed about seeing one of the poles? Where's your ideal dream place? This entry needs to be minimum of 100 words if you're participating in the challenge.."

I never really dreamed of going to the poles because it is entirely too cold. I have dreamed of owning a house on Lake Tahoe. I got that dream from watching the old tv show "Airwolf". I loved the house he had on there and always wanted a house like it. I can't imagine using a boat to get home though.

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesSignature for finalists in 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for nominees of the 2019 Quill AwardsSignature for use by anyone nominated for a Quill Award in 2020

© Copyright 2020 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/989771-August-3-2020