*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/989899-Different-People-and-Moving
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#989899 added August 4, 2020 at 3:57pm
Restrictions: None
Different People and Moving
Prompt: Different people keep the world moving. Use this in your Blog entry today.

If we were all alike, there wouldn't be a variety of movies, books, music and we might all be boring. Some people entertain us and are always happy. Others like to bring the world down. Some people love to travel and get to because they have the time. Lot of people work in health care and bless those right now who do. We need them. I used to work in health care and it isn't easy. Some people love being with animals. I wish everyone did. A lot of people love Jesus and God and we need them. Some people love plants. That isn't a bad thing. We don't all have the same hobbies or jobs. We need to expand and keep the world flowing like those trying to save the environment. This is so important. Love thy neighbor and being around different people can be fun. The world keeps spinning and men went to the moon and explores outer space. Now, that is moving. If we don't move, we will grow roots like trees and be stuck in one spot. Different people keep the world in focus and keeps spinning. WE don't want to spin out of control but we do need to move and make life worth living.


Beautiful Princess Megan Rose Plaque made by Minja, my Dear Friend.

A beautiful Sig of me by best friend Angel for St. Pats Day.



© Copyright 2020 Princess Megan Rose (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/989899-Different-People-and-Moving