*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
7
14
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/990011-Different-People-and-Words
by Joy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #2003843
Second blog -- answers to an ocean of prompts
#990011 added August 5, 2020 at 2:27pm
Restrictions: None
Different People and Words
For "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise

Prompt: Different people keep the world moving. Use this in your Blog entry today.

---

Different people? If this phrase shocks you, imagine the alternative. Imagine we all looked alike, dressed alike, talked alike, did the same things, and felt the same way. Where would the world be today if we were all alike? We’d be like factory-made mechanisms. Is this how we want our world to be?

Being different brings different ideas, inventions, and ways of being and we are the richer for it.

It is not a bad thing to be different, and it is not a bad thing to cherish our differences and people different from us. Those differences let our world and our lives improve and flourish. They let the earth keep spinning in our favor.


*FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV*


For: "Space Blog

From Scarlett Moon ’s "It’s just indifferent I’d say. where the author asks "What if these words could change everything right away?"
What do you think? Can words change everything right away?


---

Words can change everything, if not immediately but most of the time. Unfortunately, most of us are masters of the unsaid words. Then, we mourn the words we wish we could have said, words and phrases like, “I love you,” “Sorry!” “You have a friend in me,” “I share your concerns,” “I’m happy for you,” etc.

Such words, phrases, and sentences show the other person your point, where you stand, and that you value them. When people feel valued, they change for the better.

Yet, much tact is needed when mouthing words. Way too many people say things they don’t really mean, especially in arguments. They raise their voices and let slip out an expletive or two. This, too, can change everything but for the worst.

So, it is a fine line to walk between the words we mean to say or do not mean to say. I think sincerity should be the key and thinking of the other person should be the context of what we say. If we apply those two together, we’ll see that the words change everything, right away.

© Copyright 2020 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/990011-Different-People-and-Words