*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/990114-August-6-2020
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#990114 added August 6, 2020 at 12:05pm
Restrictions: None
August 6, 2020
Created by the talented A. E. Willcox at Flights of Fantasy Image ShoppeCreated by the talented  [Link To User poulynoe] Blog City image smallImage for BCOF members to put in their blogsBanner or header for 30DBC

An image for the forum Today we were cruising the galaxy, right before the captain came down with space sickness and gave away a premium upgrade, and we came upon the star

There was a lovely planet circling the star:

~~Image #1935586 Sharing Restricted~~

On that planet one of the landing crew found "A piece of melody blends gently with the night,
carrying something, I didn't recognize."

Have you ever had an experience like this? Tell us about it.

I've had a few nights like that. I awaken to find myself confronted by something I did not recognize. One night I woke up to find a woman standing over my bed. She was trying to steal my computer. At the time I was not a Christian so I propositioned her. I told her that I was going to pretend I knew her and that she could deal with the police or deal with me. She said "Call the police."

No. I actually chased her out of my house with her carrying my computer. I tackled her in the yard just as a police officer came around the corner. He started to arrest me for assault but I told him to turn the computer on. My picture was on the computer so he took her to jail. She went to prison for attempted burglary.

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs 30 day: You have choices once we land in Katherine. Discuss what you discovered and enjoyed from the links.Include your fellow bloggers to help inspire interaction.

https://nt.gov.au/leisure/parks-reserves/find-a-park/find-a-park-to-visit/nitmil...

https://northernterritory.com/katherine-and-surrounds/destinations/nitmiluk-nati...

https://www.katherineoutbackexperience.com.au/

Two of your links don't work! However I've always wanted to see the outback. I hear tales about it and I imagine it is one of the most famous places in Australia if not the most famous.

This image made by Sharmelle's Expressions. I have not answers today. I was hoping maybe somebody else could give me some insight. I live at the West Virginia Veterans Home where I also serve as chaplain. I watch these guys as they stand around in the hallways professing to know Jesus and doing the right things to turn around a few minutes later and come across a blue streak of profanity. Or they will do all the right things but absolutely refuse to go to chapel services. I don't understand it.

Blog City image small "Prompt: What was the last thing you ordered off the internet?"

The last thing I ordered off the Internet was a set of universal chargers for Ipad, Android, tablet, and Kindle. It was a gift for a friend. I order a lot of stuff online, including GrubHub.

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesSignature for finalists in 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for nominees of the 2019 Quill AwardsSignature for use by anyone nominated for a Quill Award in 2020

© Copyright 2020 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/990114-August-6-2020