*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/990666-Cultivat-Life
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#990666 added August 13, 2020 at 12:02pm
Restrictions: None
Cultivat Life
This prompt is for both 30 day and BCoF groups. So it will count if you have discussed different things in each post. EX. say in 30 day you discussed yoga and wellness treatment.For it to content you will need to discuss something different like maybe exploring the tibetan massage therapy and art classes or cooking classes.

For BCoF:
signature dancing owl *Dog1*


Quote from the link: "Cultivate peace, kindness, clarity so you can offer it to others." by Phat Dung

https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2016/11/22/13638374/buddhist-monk-mindful...

For those of you who are wondering how a Christian can study about Meditation, mindfulness, and listen to the words of Monks I remind you of these words from the Messiah:

Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.
John 16:33 These things have I spoken unto you, that in me you may have peace, in the world ye have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

If you take some time to read the linked page you will see there is a way to approach what is happening in the world with President Trump and also in the media.

Mindfulness and meditation helps people take part in life. It puts a space between your mind and any association with immediate confrontation that may occur no matter how small. One of the things I most treasure, that I have learned, is mindfulness (meditation) can be as short as 1 second or as long as infinity. You do have to practice. You can do it anywhere within or outside of walls or during any activity.

In order to practice you must take part in activities where you can hear others and they can hear you. Be active in ways that don't put you in despair.

Are you having trouble with that new Bhutan recipe? Stop! Close your eyes. Take a couple deep breathes. In through your nose out through your mouth. Doubling up on oxygen. Think of a field of flowers. This all takes 60 seconds. Now move forward with the ingredients for your recipe.

Thinking in a more scientific way. If you stop your mind from fighting with any given situation the peacefulness achieved causes the mental panic to release. Real thoughts that work take over.

Take what you need from this blog and discard the rest. Life moves on.


© Copyright 2020 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/990666-Cultivat-Life