*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/990773-Cultural-Agra
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#990773 added August 14, 2020 at 1:29pm
Restrictions: None
Cultural Agra
BCoF.. discuss the different types of entertainment that are popular in India. Is it different than what we're used to and why? Would this type of entertainment work in the U.S. or the U.K. or where our friend Wiesblaize lives?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arts_and_entertainment_in_India

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfN7M6SD-T0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgAnj6r1O48

owl for signature use *BookStack2*


Generally, India literature is believed to be the oldest in the world. The country has at least 22 languages spoken. Oral and written forms of literature.are both important

India has its own forms of classical music and dance. There are at least nine styles of these forms.

Bharatanatyam: Is dance style.

Kathakali: is for story performed as a play. (think of the word opera)

Odissi: A vary ancient style of dance.

Folk dances celebrate seasonal changes and expected weather.

This names just a few of the types as examples. Each one has special music and meanings attached dating to ancient times in India.

India is also known for it's ancient and beautiful sculpture Petroglyphs have been found in the country proving that ancient culture is the beginning of the artistic mind.

Today the Indian film industry is the second largest in the world.

In spite of the beauty and wonder our journey is giving us there is a down side to all cultures. In India there is a large street dog population. Because of Covid 19 the dog population that was not treated well to begin with are now in an even worse way. This problem is in all the large cities including Agra. The good news is that there are now more Indian people becoming aware of the problem. Groups and Individuals are beginning an effort to control street dog populations and feed them. This particular breed of dog which has been the main problem over the years is an ancient breed particular to India. When cared for properly they are a large , intelligent breed of dog worth saving.





© Copyright 2020 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/990773-Cultural-Agra