*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/990779-Wow-4-months-Heck-has-busted-looseSince-my-last-Post
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Psychology · #2074797
Life is like a roller coaster so hold on to your sanity and soul to cope w/ life!
#990779 added August 14, 2020 at 3:14pm
Restrictions: None
Wow 4 months (Heck has busted loose)Since my last Post!
218143218143
It's been nutz with me. So as they say "Hows by you"?.
Seems like it's always something!
Am just trying to process this past year alone.Like most of us?!
Seems like time can be like a Record with a scratch on it.Your listening to a song that skips ahead to other notes. Leaving missing parts of notes behind.Just bumped ahead,unexpectedly.
You start to write something like a blog post. All of a sudden so much has happened that you can't remember what the first thing was about,because so much has changed since then.
Some of us Boomers know the R.Crumb Comix! What does it mean Mr. Natural? He sez "It don't mean Sheeit!
And Folks that"s a big ole part of the whole situation in the world today.
That some care and others "Don't give a Sheeit".(Even if they say they do-whats the actions really say?)
Our world has always been a complicated mess,no matter how one thinks it began. In the words of Led Zepplin,The song remains the same.

My last post was April 5th,the day before my Churusa (Hebrew Teacher) passed away.
We were good friends and studied What it meant to be Jewish,(from her Orthodox upbringing)
She respected me even though my upbringing was more Un-Orthodox! That's so the truth.
A mixture of Half "Meatball and half Matzo ball" Jewish and Italian,with little (a bissel means a little bit or Grandmother in Yiddish!).
Hope Y'all have a great blessed week. I may add to this later or make another post!








© Copyright 2020 dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/990779-Wow-4-months-Heck-has-busted-looseSince-my-last-Post