*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/991005-Preparing-To-Meet-Jesus
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #930898
I am using an old book to do Spiritual Blog and religious entries.
#991005 added August 17, 2020 at 10:19am
Restrictions: None
Preparing To Meet Jesus
Prompt: Chris asked what preparations we are making every day to see Jesus.

I try to read my Bible everyday. If I skip, I make up for it the next day. I pray as soon as I am awake. I try not to get mad at anyone. I try to love everyone. I ask God to forgive me for anything I might have done wrong and not to do it again. Going to church. The minister doesn't have anyone wear masks and I feel masks are needed. I haven't been going to church the past few weeks. I miss church and Bible Study. I try to watch Dr. David Jeremiah every 2 weeks. I believe in him. He's the only TV Evangelist I trust. I try to put all my faith in Jesus and God but I feel so down about the virus thing. I ask God to remind me to trust him and keep loving him and Jesus. I pray everyday. I never skip praying. If we don't have God, we have nothing. I eat, pray and love. Jesus is the light, the truth and the way!

My plaque for being October 2009 Reviewer of the Month.

© Copyright 2020 Princess Megan Rose (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/991005-Preparing-To-Meet-Jesus