*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/991012-Bumpy-Air-Ride
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#991012 added August 17, 2020 at 11:24am
Restrictions: None
Bumpy Air Ride
Day 2831: August 17 Arusha,Tanzania‎
Prompt: Write a story or poem about your Miracle Experience Balloon Safaris | Serengeti https://www.tripadvisor.com/AttractionProductReview-g297913-d15883436-Miracle_Ex...


Fairy playing a flute


Reality Balloon


"Do you wanna dance and hold my hand?" Don't do it. Shuffling around inside the basket by several people will give a feeling on instability to the basket. Before we get into the basket the pilot weighed us. So, only a certain amount of people can ride depending on how much people weigh. We are told to visit a bathroom before we go. There are no bathrooms on board. The trip will probably not be more than two hours today. There are not any seats. If you cannot stand up for two hours maybe you should not go on the trip. No one will stop and let you off if you feel uncomfortable.

The balloon will move in the same direction as the wind. This will seem to achieve a very serene movement. However, the balloon is kept in the air by hot air. We all know that hot air rises so the super burners will control the height of the balloon by heating the air inside it. When we need to come down the air inside the balloon will be cooled. The burners turning on and off will heat the basket and the air in the balloon. The sound of them will be noisy and will interrupt the serenity of the floating sensation by the loud sounds of the burners. The sound is like the force of shush in the air.

People are fitted with safety harnesses and attached to the basket as they climb into it. Hang onto your hand holds when it takes off because there will be an abrupt jolt as the lines of the balloon stretch out to include the basket as it rises. And another jolt when the basket hits the ground on landing. If serious wind drags the balloon along the ground the basket will also be dragged. Your pilot is a master at running the burners so this won't happen.

The pilot of a hot air balloon is an expert on wind currents. He rises or lowers the balloon according to how the wind currents are traveling and which air currents will take the balloon close to where he wants to go. The balloon will land wherever the wind takes it. One of the reasons you fly a balloon early in the morning is because the wind and weather currants are more stable before the sunrises high. It isn't the safest way to travel. Just a daring adventure. Good luck over the Serengeti.


Merit Badge in Blog Camping
[Click For More Info]

Traveling with you in Europe was so much fun, hope you join us again next August! Until then, we hope all your blogging experiences inspire you equally as much!

Lyn and Norb *BalloonP*

© Copyright 2020 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/991012-Bumpy-Air-Ride