*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/991414-Im-Under-An-Internet-Rock---QAnon
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1300042
All that remains: here in my afterlife as a 'mainstream' blogger, with what little I know.
#991414 added August 23, 2020 at 12:25pm
Restrictions: None
I'm Under An Internet Rock - QAnon?
For Sunday, I'm reading and learning about a strange movement that apparently intensified during the pandemic, using fear as a motivator to get people interested.

https://www.nytimes.com/article/what-is-qanon.html

Until today, never heard of QAnon and their strangely tabloid style of rhetoric for whatever reasons. Just makes me think of a creative Reddit thread, and odd that I don't see that website attached to QA. if 4Chan or 8Chan or whatever it is now had a plan to compete with Reddit, I image this might be a way to start. But, they've had to keep folding and moving around for whatever reasons.

I'm reminded of Jon-Rene Ramsey and the allegations of what could have been her ritualistic demise to Satanists in Colorado 20-some years ago. Or, the reports that the rich and famous went to an island to have relations with teenagers. All of that could be fuel for some sick fantasy-like interactive storylines being played out to see how far they can move the meter on public conversation. It's no doubt intriguing to read about and worthy of further investigation, but to say government officials are drawn into this war on alleged Satanic pedophiles within the Democratic party is as far fetched as UFOs. Hmm?

I'm not getting immersed in the rhetoric, just the knowledge of what all this "Storm" reference was about today in the news, pitting party against party somehow. Republicans say it's a biblical reference to Psalm 29 while others cast doubt, referencing alignment with the QAnon movement hungry since Trump's acknowledgement of their movement in 2017.

© Copyright 2020 He’s Brian K Compton (UN: ripglaedr3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
He’s Brian K Compton has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/991414-Im-Under-An-Internet-Rock---QAnon