*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/991465-The-Best
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#991465 added August 24, 2020 at 8:30am
Restrictions: None
The Best
Day 2838: August 24 Nouakchott, Mauritania.
Prompt: Take a look at Nouakchott 2020 https://www.tripadvisor.com/Tourism-g293815-Nouakchott-Vacations.html and answer these questions: What is the best of Nouakchott? Why?

owl for signature use *Lion*


I can only say that due to what I have read as I traveled through this city the best things are the ability of many diverse people to come together and keep social peace.

Unfortunately, all is not well in Mauritania presently, there is a refugee problem, people pouring in from other African places because of violence. An ongoing fight against terrorists is being raged by the 5 Sahel nations of which Mauritania is one.

Politically one group of politicians has been overthrown and replaced by another group. I don't know enough about the event to make a judgment about the way it was handled or if it is a favorable condition for the country or what the ramifications of how it will affect Nouakchott which is the capital city of the nation. Also, a vote coming up in this country by its inhabitants is being threatened.

Africa has been in upheaval for awhile. Terrorists are trying to stop ongoing efforts in Africa to make major changes for the good in the society. Sometimes this has a religious back ground. People like Mandela know, yes know because the spirit of Mandela exists in Africa, there is not a reason for blacks in Africa to live in squalor and starvation. Social unrest is effecting the whole nation. Mauritania is only one of the nations affected.

I have read that some civilizations on the earth fell when they reached a certain kind of technological plateau. Now, the whole earth is growing toward communication marvels, bountiful ways to grow and produce food, an ecological battle to help animal populations survive and other advancements to living on the planet. Isaiah said there would always be nations. Pray for the nations as they fight against evil and continue to grow toward, "on earth as it is in heaven."

If earth and the milky way are going to join heavenly nations we need to be advanced enough to meet the need. Move forward not backward one step at a time, move the line.

Merit Badge in Travel
[Click For More Info]

Thanks for being such a marvelous travelling companion.

© Copyright 2020 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/991465-The-Best