*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/991745-Spider-Man-Commentary-Black-Cats-and-Crossed-Paths
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#991745 added August 28, 2020 at 8:11am
Restrictions: None
Spider-Man Commentary: Black Cats and Crossed Paths
"S02E04 "Black Cats and Crossed Paths" is closely adapted from the Season One episode "A Day in the Life." I only made a few changes to it.

First, in the IRL-series's Season One, Peter has a kind of janitorial job at Horizon, and the theft occurred as he was cleaning up Max's office. So I had to alter the circumstances of the theft.

Next, I added a running gag/sub-plot about J. Jonah Jameson. It just seemed to me that the story needed a little more structure to it. It also made Peter's string of "bad luck" a little more stark, because Jameson is exactly the wrong person he should be colliding with when things go badly. But mostly I just thought it was a funny idea.

I also added Master Planner's appearance at the end.

And I changed the title. The IRL-episode had as its conceit that this was a "typical day" in the life of Peter Parker, with Black Cat's antics interrupting his classes and his time with friends. I got rid of that, and so the original title didn't fit it anymore.

I placed the episode here, immediately after "S02E03 "Spider-Man Behind Bars" so that the events of that episode have time to rest before the sequel ensues.

© Copyright 2020 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/991745-Spider-Man-Commentary-Black-Cats-and-Crossed-Paths