*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/991844-Belize---Blogging-World-Tour
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#991844 added August 29, 2020 at 8:48pm
Restrictions: None
Belize - Blogging World Tour
For the 30-Day Blogging Challenge and Blogging Circle Of Friends to use.


WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
30 Day Blogging Challenge

Belize
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g291963-d1687387-Reviews-Island_Magic_B...
We're going to end our trip with some interesting experiences, hope you're ready. We've combined some of Belize's most adventurous activities in one tour. See the rain forest from several different perspectives. Go underground during cave tubing and above the trees during ziplining. Stress-free hotel pickup and drop-off and a Belizean BBQ lunch included
https://www.tripadvisor.com/AttractionProductReview-g291968-d14121238-Cave_Tubin...
In the afternoon, we're going to the most famous dive sight in Belize, it was discovered by Jacques Cousteau.
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g14035153-d296241-Reviews-Great_Bl...
Don't think about napping yet. Cos we're doing a beach crawl.
Ahoy! Me hearties, we be the #SanPedroBelize drinking session that moves from one licensed grog slinging premises to the next & so on.
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g291962-d19932877-Reviews-BlackSai...
Talk up the things that you enjoyed on today's excursions.


Our hotel is lush and wonderful. So tranquil and relaxing - an oceanfront beach paradise. The resort offers experiences worth bragging about! Like swimming with sharks and snorkeling the world's second largest Barrier Reef. Enjoy a sunset Caribbean Cruise. Take a day trip to visit mainland Belize and climb a top ancient Maya Ruins or discover the secrets of Maya Underworlds. Or, simply lounge by the pool. Have a cold beer with a local. Taste the island cuisine. Jump off our pier into the aqua hues of the Caribbean Sea and be free! Our go-slow little island offers every opportunity to escape the hassle of every day life. Evn take a puddle jumper or boat to Caye Caulker and have us curate a magical experience for you.
Having really been to the Quintana Roo part of Mexico, I am happy to explore this area from Belize. The beach is exquisite and the water is glorious.

The zip line and tubing adventure was a blast. I love the caves! The zipline was a bit over the top for me, but I did it!

We went to the Nohoch Chen Archaeological Park for the ziplining and tubing. Our first activity was the ZipRider, a zip-line tour through the rainforest. It featured an intricate harness system of pulleys on horizontal traverse cables which lets you glide 100 – 750 feet between platforms up to 120 feet high in the trees at canopy level. YIKES!!! After being fitted into the safety harness, the next 30 – 40 minutes are spent zipping through a series of 7 zip-line runs from 10 jungle platforms – a truly unforgettable experience!

Following lunch, our next adventure was cave tubing. We got our tubes, headlights and safety gear before hiking through the rainforest to the entrance of the cave system. After a safety chat we got to tube! We tubed through the ancient Maya underworld – Xibalba. Intricate crystalline formations line the cave and stalagmites and stalactites magically appear out of the darkness. On several occasions, we emerged into the sunlight only to enter into another cave system. So cool! I could have stayed so much longer, but we needed to head off to see the Great Blue Hole and do more snorkeling. Some of us were able to dive.

Our day finished with the BlackSails Beach-Crawl Belize. We moved from one 'grog slinging' place to another. There was also swimming and volleyball as well as Kayak races and live entertainment.

By the time we all crawled into bed it was late.... or very early in the morning.

© Copyright 2020 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/991844-Belize---Blogging-World-Tour