*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/992082-Preach-The-Gospel
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #930898
I am using an old book to do Spiritual Blog and religious entries.
#992082 added September 1, 2020 at 9:20pm
Restrictions: None
Preach The Gospel
Prompt: St. Francis said: "Preach the Gospel always. If not, use words." We are to write about this in our Blog entry today.

Some TV Evangelists preach fire and brimstone and doesn't want you to have fun. I think they want you to be miserable. Dr. David Jeremiah tells the truth, is calm and lets us know God and Jesus love us and be afraid but doesn't do the fire and brimstone thing. This is using words. Reach people with kindness, be firm but caring and tell the truth and don't make people feel like they are evil. This is how I see it. I like hearing the gospel with no yelling and condemning me. I think others feel the same way. Words of wisdom, love, respect and knowing you are loved and your soul can be saved says it all. Works for me.

Jane Austen commissioned Awardicons by The Storymistress.



© Copyright 2020 Princess Megan Rose (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/992082-Preach-The-Gospel