*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/992339-Spider-Man-Concludes-Book-of-Masks-Resumes
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#992339 added September 4, 2020 at 8:02am
Restrictions: None
Spider-Man Concludes; Book of Masks Resumes
Today's "Spider-Man" commentary (link in the commentary below) will be my last for the foreseeable future. I will have to write my "Superior Spider-Man" arc before I resume.

I am ending it here though I am still two episodes short of the "Superior" starting point, and with treatments of those two episodes already written. But those two treatments—of the IRL-episodes "Brain Drain" and "The Living Brain"—formally launch the "Superior" arc by bringing Doc Ock back on-stage to execute his plan. I figure it's best, then, to save those episodes for when I start publishing my version of "Superior Spider-Man."

Don't ask me when that will be.

* * *

In the meantime, I'll be returning to the BoM universe, this time in its sequel interactive, "The Wandering Stars. I was commissioned to continue a side story in which Will explores what it would be like to have different ousiarchs. The chapters are going to be kind of repetitive, because they take the form of a theme and variations: Each will describe the same situation and fight, but will imagine how it would have unfolded differently with a different ousiarch for Will to use alongside Sulva.

There's another storyline that may be emerging real soon, alongside whatever various solo efforts will be ongoing. It's a collaborative effort involving many of the regular contributors. It hasn't got a launch date yet, but I don't think it will be long in getting published.

© Copyright 2020 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/992339-Spider-Man-Concludes-Book-of-Masks-Resumes