*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/992377
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #930898
I am using an old book to do Spiritual Blog and religious entries.
#992377 added September 4, 2020 at 4:32pm
Restrictions: None
Progression With God
Prompt: Looking back on your life, what progression have you had with God over the years?

I got baptized 18 months ago. I have gotten closer to God. I pray every day. I used to go to Bible Study but they don't wear masks and eat snacks, I don't feel safe to go. I don't eat out anyway. I try to read Devotions and my Bible every day. I pray for everyone and thank God for everything. I have forgiven everyone for the things they have done to me. I pray for forgiveness all the time. I have been devoted to God as I try to the right thing and Pray when I don't do the right thing or ask what the right thing is to do. My friends I do have are Christians. When I worked, they weren't Christians. Our boss said she was but she didn't always act like it. I feel I am more honest since I don't work because the things that went on in mental health with Medicaid and that, I don't have to deal with feeling God will be mad at us for not doing the right thing. I am more devoted to God but I still need to work on making things great with God.

Austenland Janeites Picture



© Copyright 2020 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/992377