*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/992892-Midweek-Reflections-on-Spiritual-Services-in--Times-of-Tests
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #2170111
This blog contains responses to blog prompts, & thoughts on spiritual or religious themes
#992892 added September 9, 2020 at 6:46pm
Restrictions: None
Midweek Reflections on Spiritual Services in Times of Tests
Idal (Grace), 3 Izzat (Might) 177 B.E. - Wednesday, September 9, 2020

The Feast of Izzat (Might) was held online via a Zoom meeting. There are some differences between online Feast and those held in the Baha'i Center. The devotional portions, between online and offline feast, are similar in both cases, reading from the Baha'i Scriptures and music videos. The consultation portions are similar because we can interact with each other through audio and video, but the social portions are different. During the online social portion we can see each other and talk to each other, however, refreshments aren't served. With the online Feast service, you can still feel the presence of the Holy Spirit because the sacred writing are read.


"I adjure Thee by Thy might, O my God! Let no harm beset me in times of tests, and in moments of heedlessness guide my steps aright through Thine inspiration. Thou art God, potent art Thou to do what Thou desirest. No one can withstand Thy Will or thwart Thy Purpose."
The Báb12

These are indeed times of test for every believer, no matter what religion they follow. In these times we must find comfort and support for others who believe in God. If we have to go online and have spiritual or devotional services to do it, we must find a way to go online. If we need to have devotional services in our homes with only those who live with us or in our neighborhood, we must find a way to do it. Spiritual services and talking to other believers helps fight depression and invigorates our souls. Once our souls are invigorated, the Holy Spirit can enter our lives and work miracles om our homes and our neighborhoods.

Footnotes
1  Selections from the Writings of the Báb
2  https://www.bahai.org/r/971936216


© Copyright 2020 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/992892-Midweek-Reflections-on-Spiritual-Services-in--Times-of-Tests