*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/994055
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #930898
I am using an old book to do Spiritual Blog and religious entries.
#994055 added September 24, 2020 at 12:15am
Restrictions: None
Responsibility Of Mothers, Fathers, Faith
Prompt: What responsibility do fathers, mothers and the elderly have in passing on the faith to the younger generation?

You raise your children to love God and Jesus. You were raised that way or was supposed to be raised that way. We need to believe in God and Jesus. My grandma raised me more then my parents with Dad being in Vietnam. It is part of being taught like in school. Religion is a must as well. Faith is more important then school . Maybe I should say a big part of it. I strayed but came back and I am glad. WE need faith and we need God and Jesus to get it. To be saved, we need God and it starts when we are old enough to learn. It is just a given. We need to save ourselves and our children and start when they are young. We pray for guidance with this. We need God and Jesus and our faith.

** Image ID #2232091 Unavailable **



© Copyright 2020 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/994055