*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/994613
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#994613 added September 29, 2020 at 7:15pm
Restrictions: None
Memory Lane
Prompt: Describe what Memory Lane looks like.

Have a rose of some kind and think of your happy memories.You go through the woods which aren't spooky. A big white rabbit greets you but he is friendly. You see a yellow brick road, tulips and roses of every color and a giant candy land game board that you can walk upon. You see gingerbread houses and hobbit houses. You see doors of lavender, blue, pink, green, yellow, orange with years outside the doors. You pick a year, enter the door and you relive happy moments of the years you choose. Bad memories aren't allowed. You relive all your memories and can stay as long as you want. When you are ready to leave, pick a rose and you will be home. You can return anytime.

A beautiful Sig of me by best friend Angel for St. Pats Day.



© Copyright 2020 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/994613