*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/994635-Lifting-Restrictions-and-Where-My-Head-Is-At-About-That
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1300042
All that remains: here in my afterlife as a 'mainstream' blogger, with what little I know.
#994635 added September 29, 2020 at 10:22pm
Restrictions: None
Lifting Restrictions and Where My Head Is At About That
I think I get it but I don't like it. Let's speed up the infections on the virus and get it over with. Why delay the inevitable? These states like Florida and now Tennessee lifting all restrictions give me pause. Yes, still mask and wash your hands. Use commons sense and precaution. Everyone has the information now how dangerous this is and enough time has passed to make for proper provisions, for the most part.

I don't know if this is the logic. The vaccine isn't going to save us in time. And calculations having about 80% of the population winding up with this disease...that's assuming some are less effected or somehow have built immunity to it without knowing. So much yet to learn. But, we are heading indoors for the winter season and the chances of getting increase greatly. So, bring it on?

Just pondering from the reports I'm seeing, reading and trying to understand the logic of some politicians, bureaucrats and more. It's just not the easy to suss out.

9.29.20

© Copyright 2020 He’s Brian K Compton 18 year (UN: ripglaedr3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
He’s Brian K Compton 18 year has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/994635-Lifting-Restrictions-and-Where-My-Head-Is-At-About-That