*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
7
14
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/994680-Memory-Lane-and-Mornings
by Joy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #2003843
Second blog -- answers to an ocean of prompts
#994680 added September 30, 2020 at 11:55am
Restrictions: None
Memory Lane and Mornings
For "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise

Prompt: Describe what Memory Lane looks like?

---

At Memory Lane’s entrance, you notice two tall walls standing across each other on the two sides of the road. These walls are covered with climbing roses of all colors, and from afar, you think, ‘how lovely and such a heavenly smell,’ but when you near either of the walls you see that these roses have the biggest thorns. This is because roses are warning you to look from afar and not touch for if you try to get closer or touch, you might be subjected to intense bleeding, as some things, especially memories, are meant to be enjoyed from afar. A nearer vision or better grasp can hurt you.

So you try to walk in the middle of the road, noticing road signs along the way. Here are a few of them:
“Proceed at your own risk!”
“Beware of the too-sweet memories. They are out to distract you.”
“Check out the facts well because bad experiences can be presented out of context.”
“Remember why you forgot even forgave.”
“Your details may not be accurate.”

These warning signs are the only correct things on this lane.

Your memories aren’t.


*FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV*



For: "Space Blog

Prompt: From Annie ’s "Windows of the morning
"Morning is my favorite time of day......."
What is your favorite part of the day and why?


---

I’ll go with morning, too. That I woke up still alive is a gift. That a cat waits for me at my bedroom door in the morning is the biggest compliment I can receive. That I can cook for myself and can take care of myself is my bonus. That I don’t owe anyone anything and I own my home is God’s grace and I am thankful for it.

For those and for many other things, I am thankful for all my mornings.

© Copyright 2020 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/994680-Memory-Lane-and-Mornings