*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/995674-Impressive-Smells-Perfumes
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#995674 added October 11, 2020 at 9:12pm
Restrictions: None
Impressive Smells, Perfumes
Prompt: Why do you think smells are so impressive and what do you think of perfumes?

I like the smell of flowers. A pleasant smell is relaxing. Ginger reminds you of Christmas and Christmas is always a beautiful time of year. Orange smell reminds me of Christmas as well. Chocolate always smells good and you know you are getting a treat. The smell of turkey, dressing and you look forward to eating the Thanksgiving or Christmas meal. Smell of candles. They relax me. Smells of lake water and ocean water. It calms me and makes me feel like I am in Paradise. The smell of fish is nauseating. The ones in the water. They stink. After you cook fish, you know you are getting a good meal and it makes you feel good. The smell of fresh washed sheets and laundry. Good, sweet smells are pleasant. They make you feel good.

I love perfume. I put that on and I know I will smell beautiful. I like Michael Korrs . I have used Elizabeth Arden, Estee Laudee, Red, Wings and Forever Krystle. I like Skinny Dip and Prince Matchabelli from years ago. I have worn perfume forever it seems. I enjoy good smells.

A beautiful Sig of me by best friend Angel for St. Pats Day.



© Copyright 2020 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/995674-Impressive-Smells-Perfumes