*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/995742-5TH-Commandment
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #930898
I am using an old book to do Spiritual Blog and religious entries.
#995742 added October 12, 2020 at 7:10pm
Restrictions: None
5TH Commandment
Prompt: Talk about the 5TH Commandment.

Honor the father and the mother. When you are a teenager, you always argue with your parents. They didn't seem to get it or understand you. I don't think you realize what parents go through until you become a parent. I learned a lot. Honor your parents but I think about kids who were abused or molested, it would be hard to honor them but with God's help, you forgive. I wasn't molested or abused but my father and I had some trying times but my parents became Christians when I was in my 20's and it helped me to become a Christian. I learn to honor them and love them more. I am glad I have. I won't agree with that they say at times but I would never feel bad about them. I have learned a lot along the way and how important they are. I hope my son feels the same way. That was rough at times as well. Treasure your parents and always honor them. Someday, you won't have them.

Beautiful Mary Magdalene and Jesus Poser by best friend Angel



© Copyright 2020 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/995742-5TH-Commandment