*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/995760-Who-is-Really-Against-Matthew-Marks
Rated: 13+ · Book · Spiritual · #2233743
This is Book 2 in the series, The Making of a Preacher. Life in a preacher's home is real.
#995760 added October 31, 2020 at 4:52pm
Restrictions: None
Who is Really Against Matthew Marks?
Matt's Family provides a heavy load for Matt to bear throughout the novel.

His wife, Artista doesn't really want to be a pastor's wife, but at times she tries very hard to force herself to enjoy the role.

His twin daughter, Zenith, plays the role of the "good girl" supporter of her dad throughout the early chapters of this novel, but at age, 21, she turns her back on her Dad and everything she has ever believed in, becoming his worse critic by offering his the cold shoulder for an entire decade. (Not speaking to a person, like Matt, who is highly relational, is experienced as the death of a loved one.)

His twin daughter, Aurora, plays the role of the "bad girl" antagonist throughout the early chapters of this novel, getting saved at age, 15, becoming his greatest supporter throughout the rest of his temporal life.

Interestingly enough the three dearest ladies in Matt's life play the roles of antagonists and supporting characters as though these parts are "hot potatoes," meaning that no one can hold a role for the entire novel.

Matt soon learns, that his greatest confidant and supporter is the Lord Jesus, Himself and that his greatest antagonist is Satan, who works through his minions, like Lazarus Whatyudid, and Andy Attlepate to affect the lives of Matt's family members to cause him grief at the most inopportune moments of life.

The Apostle Paul said it best in Ephesians 6:12, KJV, "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."


Here is yet another signature, that has been provided for me by my good friends, WS & GG.
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
© Copyright 2020 Jay O'Toole (UN: 777stan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jay O'Toole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/995760-Who-is-Really-Against-Matthew-Marks