*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/996520-Minor-Character-Profiles
Rated: 13+ · Book · Spiritual · #2233743
This is Book 2 in the series, The Making of a Preacher. Life in a preacher's home is real.
#996520 added October 23, 2020 at 12:20am
Restrictions: None
Minor Character Profiles
1. Mandy Broadway - Zenith's wife of ten years in their twenties. This is a marriage, filled some much-needed escape for both ladies. Mandy is running away from her father's many sexual advances. Zenith is running away from the many spiritual responsibilities, she has shouldered for many years in her father's ministries.

2. John Lucas - The mayor of Fort Childhood is very much a boy at heart. His mayor's office is a replica of the town's namesake. Though he is able to play and have fun, he faithfully fulfills all of the adult responsibilities of his important position.

3. Elijah Best - Matt's new mentor. The two met on the three-year flight from Earth to ZoNed4. They became fast friends. Elijah is about a decade older than Matt, making him perfect as Matt's "older brother," who is almost a father figure of a mentor. Elijah has know the Lord for most of his life, getting saved and age, four. He started preaching when he was fifteen years old.

4. Hugh Garnet - He's the curator of Primary Rocks. Hugh's main focus is to keep the rocks polished and quite attractive for the visitors. He's a great painter in his own right, but as we might guess, his palette is filled with primary colors.

5. Angela Wordwave - She's the acting curator, mayor, and principal teacher for the town of Library End. Angela is as much a prolific reader as she is an excellent writer. If the town ever runs out of things to read, then she can create more books in a short-short.

6. Lottie Breesta - She's the mayor of Joe-N-Tea. She has gotten so good at making her namesake coffee drink, that she is able to create three excellent lattes at the same time by tripling the amounts of espresso. When it's time to finish the cups off with creamy froth, she "paints" a tree in one, and heart in the next, and a kitty cat face in the last.

7. Timothy Mission - He's Matt's closest ministry friend. They spent time together for fellowship in the Lord, and for planning new ways to reach the people of ZoNed4 for the Lord Jesus Christ.


Here is yet another signature, that has been provided for me by my good friends, WS & GG.
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
© Copyright 2020 Jay O'Toole (UN: 777stan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jay O'Toole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/996520-Minor-Character-Profiles