*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/996652-Ghost-Town-USA
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#996652 added October 24, 2020 at 3:56pm
Restrictions: None
Ghost Town USA
Prompt: You are the host of a ghost tour in your town. Tell us what sites we will be seeing.

We go out at night. We are going to the Red Brush. Al Capone hung out here. He buried dead bodies in the woods and fields. It is foggy and you will see shadows of people bouncing in the fog. These are the ghosts of people Capone killed. They won't hurt you.

We travel to a town 30 miles away. We will be going to the Little Egypt cemetery. You won't find any Egyptians here. A black van will chase you so you stay I your car and drive. The van will follow us 2 miles then leave. We go over a bridge. A troll will throw things up over the bridge to you. McDonalds bags, toys, pop cans and you just throw them back to him. We go back to Little Egypt. Get out of the car and walk to a grave stone dated 1900 of when a man died. A male ghost, dressed in old fashioned clothes will sit on the gravestone and talk to you. He is interesting and funny. The van won't bother you anymore. I promise.

Let's go to a town a hour way. We go to a field and there is a bright light in the field. It's not a pole light. The light is mysterious and spooky. Why is this light here? Two brother were playing chicken in their cars and hit each other. The brother has a flashlight and is out looking for his brother. Another source says a woman was walking down the railroad tracks and a train hit her and her baby. She is out with a flashlight looking for her baby.

Let's go to the old county home where I worked. You will hear noises from upstairs. You will hear a ghost moan. You may see a black cat run past you and disappear. Eyes from the pictures on the wall follow you. The lights may go off and on. You may see flashing blue lights by the barn. You will hear running water from the sinks and no one is in the bathrooms. Go down to the front basement. You will see a man in old fashioned clothes running in the tunnels. You may see a woman in old fashioned clothes standing in the hallway. Books may fly off the shelves. You may see a man you think is a patient and he disappears and has no feet!

How did you like this tour? The county house incidents I told you about I witnessed. The other stories were told to me by other people. Happy Halloween!

** Image ID #2232033 Unavailable **




© Copyright 2020 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/996652-Ghost-Town-USA