*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/996661-Falling-to-Rise-Strong
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#996661 added October 24, 2020 at 5:24pm
Restrictions: None
Falling to Rise Strong
Blogging Circle of Friends - Day 2901: October 23, 2020

Prompt: โ€œThere is no greater threat to the critics and cynics and fearmongers than those of us who are willing to fall because we have learned how to rise.โ€ Brenรฉ Brown, Rising Strong
What do you think is Ms Brown right? How do you rise strong?


I am a fan of Brene Brown. Her ideas make sense to me. They buoy me up; give me confidence to try - to take the risk and see where it leads me. Fear only holds us back and limits our potential.

Part of learning is making mistakes - Miss Takes. You try again, after assessing the miss step and learning from it. That is how we grow and stretch ourselves. That is how we rise strong. We let go of the fear of failure that is limiting and embrace discovery. We learn to laugh at our mistakes and take them in stride. Being willing to risk failure and looking foolish, humbles us and makes us more open and supportive of others trying to make their way. Exposing our vulnerability lets others know it can be done and they don't feel so alone. Anyone who bashes us for being fearless is not worth our concern. Taking the risk makes us human and opens us up to deeper connection. These critics, cynics and fearmongers will stagnate and fall like leaves passed their prime. Time will trample them into the ground. Forgotten. Rubbish.


© Copyright 2020 ๐Ÿ’™ Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
๐Ÿ’™ Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/996661-Falling-to-Rise-Strong