*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/996791-Heed-Wisdoms-Advice-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2235304
A book to keep track of bible studies and other spiritual wisdoms.
#996791 added October 26, 2020 at 11:24am
Restrictions: None
Heed Wisdom's Advice 2
Hello All,

Prompt Monday, October 26, 2020, Take Up Your Cross
Proverbs 1:27-30 Heed Wisdom's Advice
27. When your fear cometh as desolation and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.
28. Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:
29. For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord:
30. They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.
We are continuing with heeding God's wisdom, and what happens when people do not listen.
Hope everyone has had a great weekend and looking forward to this coming week!
Dianne
Lazy Writer
Trying to turn "Lazy" into "Busy"!


Owl with signature


Solomon had a lot of experience with life styles within his age. They had no way of tracking serious storms but, they knew what kind of havoc a wind storm could cause. ( I’m reminded of media film of tornadoes, that have hit in cities within the USA.) He uses the storm to give understanding to the reader. He writes that if you have turned away from God, if you have not pursued the knowledge that God has to offer, God will not answer when you have a need in a time of trouble.

We are never promised to be free of troubles in our physical life on the earth until a new time of existence is declared. We are promised help to work our way through troubles. Wisdom in how to deal with daily life concerning family, business, neighbors, physical needs, and other specific cites is given us so we can know how to proceed when we get up in the morning.

Better Law and peace officers are a product of the new testament. See John 15 as far as you want to read as it contains promises for using God’s wisdom as a pattern to living.

I see a pattern through out Old and New Testament. No matter how long time lasts on the earth, the same good advice holds out a welcome hand.



















apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2020 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/996791-Heed-Wisdoms-Advice-2