*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/997190-Three-Score-and-Ten--Day-74
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2232901
Psalm 90:10, "The length of our days is seventy years—or eighty if we are strong....
#997190 added October 30, 2020 at 7:01pm
Restrictions: None
Three Score and Ten + Day 74

It is morning and I slept good. Now if I can write as I go along today. I am working old 1930' and 40's Colliers and Saturday Evening Post magazines at this time. Most are decent shape, but I am finding some have been clipped. I hate that. It is so easy to miss the clippings when I do a listing. Some back covers are missing that was not shown in the auction. So I sort them out.

It is 5:00 and I am just getting back to the Blog Post. Isn't it strange how you start a project and it snowballs on you. One thing leads to an other and the afternoon is shot. I started out cleaning out our Trunk Room. The trunk Room is what it sounds like, a room like an attic room used for storing trunks and what ever. Ours is the size of a small bedroom and it is full of Vintage Antique Paper Ephemera and Vintage Antique Christmas decorations. It is a organized full. The problem is we have a large old Queen Ann home that the bats love. So every year I need to vacuum Bat droppings from below the peak area. This sounds worse then it is, But needs to be done. But doing so I look at this and that as I move boxes out of the way. So it takes longer then it should. It is not heated so I do it before it gets real cold.

The I went out to the garage and decided to readjust the shelves and supports on two shelving units to give them more strength. It is project I had hoped to get to before winter. That was a can of worms. I thought it would be simple, NOT. I needed to remove everything. When as I started to move a component, I had to move two others. But the good news is one unit is done and reloaded. and it is much better to load. I started the second Unit to finish tomorrow.

It looks to be painting weather tomorrow. And it looks good for next week. I am getting a handle on the Fall To Do List. I hope you are also getting a handle on your Fall To Do List. Just watch out for those cans of worms.

© Copyright 2020 Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" (UN: fathertymme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/997190-Three-Score-and-Ten--Day-74