*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/997510-Failed-State-of-America-Oy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #2165561
The missing link in sudden counter culture.
#997510 added November 3, 2020 at 3:56am
Restrictions: None
Failed State of America.. Oy.



"We're are a prosperous colony of England." John Dickerson declared.
"Fat George has levied taxes that has stifled our prosperity." John Adams countered.

Eventually, the Continental Congress would declare a Declaration of Independence from England.
And that began the American revolution of 1776.

John Adams was upset about a 4% increase in tea taxes.
Hence, the Boston Tea Party tossed tea to be shipped to England into Boston Harbour.

Today, the United States has a 3 trillion dollar debt.
And half of its Gross National Product is on COVID-19 lockdown.
30 million Americans are unemployed because their businesses have been quarantined.
The Federal Government has offered no assistance to the 30 million unemployed since March.
If any assistance will come, it will be too late to stop the evictions and foreclosures of the disenfranchised.

A nation that can not provide for the most vulnerable of its citizens is a failed state.
If history repeats itself, we are due for another revolution.
It will either resemble a civil war or a restructured government.
The gridlock between Democrats and Republicans will not be tolerated by the electorate.
John Adams wanted term limits on government service.

Do you want free healthcare? Do you want endless regime change wars?
Do you want clean water?

Vote!


Bob County
© Copyright 2020 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/997510-Failed-State-of-America-Oy