*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/997986-Its-Time-We-Let-Our-Voices-Be-Heard
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2157052
There is beauty in all things!
#997986 added November 10, 2020 at 10:21pm
Restrictions: None
It's Time We Let Our Voices Be Heard!
I don't usually do politics, but I can't stand by and not voice my opinion about this. Please, don't judge me for my decisions and I don't judge yours, for that is not mine to do so. Only God can do that. I want to keep this civil and not blow up WdC with hateful comments. This is my opinion, and those that I know personally feel the same. I even talked with my older sister this morning about it. She told me that it did not concern her, and after what I said. She even changed her mind and agreed on it.

*    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *

President Trump needs our help to save our country!


We are not finished with this race, folks. We can’t give up; President Trump isn’t! He needs to know that we are still behind him. President Trump saw that on November 3rd, he saw more people standing behind him than he has in the last four years. He is fighting for our “Freedom” and a way of life that no other country has.

He knows what it takes to run a business, and the United States is a business, no matter how you look at it. He has shown us his faith, his heart, what he wants for our land. Our land needs to heal, and the only way to do this is to have an honest, God-fearing man as Commander and Chief of our country. You don’t honestly know the man except through what has been said by the other side. Gossip is the worst enemy there is. I know from experience it breaks a person’s spirit; it steals their identity, tears families apart, separates friends, and defames their character.

There is one thing I can say about Trump; he says what he thinks, and he says what he means. He loves this country, and you can’t say that he doesn’t. It is in his voice, actions, and chiseled in his face. You might not agree with everything he does, but did you believe the past Presidents. No, no-one has ever agreed 100% with one. We all have our opinions. Most of us say our differences to family and friends. President Trump voices his more to his country than most presidents have in the past. Although they probably voiced their opinions, but not to the country. President Trump doesn’t sugarcoat it for us. He wants us to know what is going on.

He is trying to do what is best for the whole country. Not for the government, like so many politicians who only seek what is good for them, selfish, greedy people. He has done so much for this country. If it were left up to me, he would stay our Commander and Chief for a very long time because he is making a change for all and not only us but for more countries that need our help. He will make sure that our country heals its wounds that so many wicked politicians destroyed.

If we give up now, we give up what our forefathers fought for. What our family members died for, the ones that fought for our freedom and protection. I have generations that have served this great nation who gave their lives to defend it, actually from the beginning of the United States. I’m telling you they did not die in vain, but you who decided to go with the other person sure have made it so. You have just spat on every American who died for this country. You disgrace those who fought for your independence, which you just gave to them.

Supposedly you decide to go with that other person, which by the way, I don’t know one person who voted for them. We will no longer be a free country. You have just changed our status to a (non-free) communist country. We will be in chaos more than we have been these past ten months. You have endangered so many families and so many other people; you have no idea what you have done.

You have truly forgotten what our forefathers founded this great nation for religion, liberty, justice, and to be free from the clutches of England and many other countries whose Kings were tyrants? Maybe everyone should revisit the history of how they started this country. There are incredible documentaries that are up to date on the facts. I learned things that I wasn’t taught in school, but that, of course, was many years ago. We may not have schools anymore, putting our country on the brink of literacy and where other countries want to see us fail. You have just handed them the keys to your home to my home. How dare you take that right from my family and me!

I plead with you to stand with President Trump to fight for our country. There are four points that we need to do to help him. You will need to humble yourself, pray without seizing, seek God’s face, and turn from your wicked ways. We can make this country great again; that is President Trump’s goal. This country is set on Biblical principles by our forefathers. We stood ideally by while they took God out of schools, our allegiance to our country, working on taking it out of our government, and they are trying to take our rights away to have freedom of religion, to bear arms and speech. We took all those things out and looked where it had gotten us, a civil war upon us, against family and friends.

You have a voice, and now is the time to speak up. We didn’t speak up when God was taken out in our schools, and look where that has gotten us! Why stay silent when God has given us the time to speak out against the evil going on right now. We can stay quiet and think that it doesn’t concern us. Wrong, we cannot remain silent on this matter. God is what we need back in this country, back in our lives, back in schools, businesses, and our government. We need to step up and use our voices against those who want to harm us. Enough is enough!

Don’t let our forefather’s sacrifices go unwarranted and costly to those left behind without their loved ones. It is a cost they were and are still willing to pay for, for the greater good. We have to stand up, folks, and fight like there is no tomorrow. Because there might not be for some of us, some could be your family members who will be lost. Lost because we didn’t stand up to the tyrants in our country.

They say freedom isn’t free, and it isn’t, but we can’t stop fighting for what is right, for we all lose then.

© Copyright 2020 LegendaryMask❤️ (UN: tblakely5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LegendaryMask❤️ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/997986-Its-Time-We-Let-Our-Voices-Be-Heard