*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/998094
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#998094 added November 10, 2020 at 7:13pm
Restrictions: None
Darkness, Candlelight
Prompt: "All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle. Sir Francis Of Assisi Use this quote in your Blog entry today.

Lighted candles light our way in the dark. A gust of wind could blow out a candle but the darkness isn't able to distinguish the light. The candle can burn out but it isn't because of the darkness as the candle lights our way and directs us in the right path. The world is dark at times but we pray, God will help us see the light. A candle is helpful. A room can be pitch dark. Light the candle and the room just lights up. Let candles lead you out of the darkness and the sun will be up for the day. We can say, Hey! We did it. A candle, prayers and faith got us out of the dark.

A picture of Salem the cat from the TV Show Sabrina.




© Copyright 2020 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/998094