*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/998371-Three-Score-and-Ten--Day-89
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2232901
Psalm 90:10, "The length of our days is seventy years—or eighty if we are strong....
#998371 added November 14, 2020 at 8:11pm
Restrictions: None
Three Score and Ten + Day 89
It is a Day I am down somewhat, II Didn't sleep well last night. It is easy for me to be down when I do not sleep well. I was up to many times last night. I drank some Ginger Tea too close to bed time. I think that was the problem. It is not normally a problem.

Today I went and pruned Black Raspberries canes for the winter. I will need to thin and prune harder in the spring. It is now raining lightly and we are due for a heaver long term rain today and tonight. So it is good to have that job done. I did a quick repair cultivating of the potato onions. They are out all winter. The tree rats want to dig any loose soil [potato onions] up in the fall. We finished raking leaves yesterday and storing them for compost. We do still have some spinach and romaine in the garden salad boxes, That we will still cut. But it looks like the radishes will not amount to anything, I planted to late. The outside work is really winding down now. It is now time for inside projects. Have a blessed evening rest.

PROMPT November 14th

Describe an epiphany or "a moment when you suddenly feel that you understand, or suddenly become conscious of, something that is very important to you" that had a profound effect on your life and/or personal opinions.

I have put this on hold as it deserves good thought, Good Prompt. Yes, I think I have recently had such an awakening, about a month ago. after visiting my brother about a month ago, and thinking about how he flies by the seat of his pants. We are as close to the same age as possible, less then ten months apart, but years apart in personality wise. He is what I would call extroverted. and I am if you have not guessed introverted. And in being so I realized that for last 25 plus years I have subconsciously worked to avoid stress. The first half of my life I was immersed in the stress if I wanted it or not. I got burned and recovered and so now that I am able, I work to avoid stress. I avoid situations that can lead to stressful situations for me. Such as using technology that I can not see and understand it workings, Getting too close a relationship to people and there entanglements and commitments. And situations where I have to rely on others for help or materials. My loosing control of who I am and what I do is scary. Any perceived lose of privacy or independence is a waving red flag for me. This unrealized behavior has guided by behavior or the last years. Understand I am not complaining, Life is good. and my family and I have been blessed. But me realizing I have a fire wall around myself answers a lot of questions regarding the situations I allow myself to get into. For me Planning, Organizing and Logic, and Thought lead my life. Writing is so much more my style.

© Copyright 2020 Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" (UN: fathertymme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/998371-Three-Score-and-Ten--Day-89