*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
6
7
8
12
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/999148-FACING-YOUR-FEARS
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#999148 added November 26, 2020 at 4:12am
Restrictions: None
FACING YOUR FEARS...
FACING YOUR FEARS.......

1. " There is no ILLUSION greater than fear. REMEMBER that....."

2. " Men are NOT afraid of things, But of How they VIEW Them....."

3. " To Escape fear, you Have have to Go THROUGH IT, NOT AROUND......."

The BEST Way to Overcome it ;

4. " LIFT your Eyes, STRAIGHTEN your Back, let fear and pain Walk Away like the TURTLES they are........."

AND YES OF COURSE ; As Beautifully explained by Dan Pearce.....

5. " Don’t you GET IT? There is NO OTHER YOU. Out of the Six and a half Billion people on Earth, NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM has had the Same Experiences in life that you have had. NONE OF THEM share the Exact same passions and struggles. None of them have LIVED YOUR LIFE. NONE OF THEM.

YOU are the product OF YOU, and Nothing Else. EVERY Decision you have EVER made over your Entire Life has Led you EXACTLY to where you are Right at this moment. Simplified… You are YOU - BECAUSE OF YOU......

I AM ME BECAUSE OF ME.........

And Everybody Else is Everybody Else Because of WHAT THEY DID TO GET THERE. Because of Their OWN CHOICES. Because of Their OWN PATHS......

WHAT SAY ???? 😊

© Copyright 2020 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/999148-FACING-YOUR-FEARS