*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/999243
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #930898
I am using an old book to do Spiritual Blog and religious entries.
#999243 added November 27, 2020 at 10:32pm
Restrictions: None
Misjudging People
Prompt: Chris asked if there was a time we misjudged someone.

Yes. A woman at work I thought was rough and mean. We became friends and then she cussed at the patients and treated us two faced. She loved us one day and hated us the next. She was mean to a new staff member and smarted off and was cussing and the HR Person was there in the office. This woman was fired. My first opinion was right.

Another person I didn't think I would like, we worked together and she was a writer but unpublished and she liked Jane Austen and Twilight like I did. We became best friends. Bosses. They start out nice and then they aren't. We need to know some people for awhile before we know if he or she will be a friend.

A beautiful Sig of me by best friend Angel for St. Pats Day.



© Copyright 2020 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/999243