*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/999372-Three-Score-and-Ten--Day-104
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2232901
Psalm 90:10, "The length of our days is seventy years—or eighty if we are strong....
#999372 added November 29, 2020 at 10:16pm
Restrictions: None
Three Score and Ten + Day 104

I now have gotten signed in, but what to write. I will give you the days low down. I get up in the morning, and take my two pills and say a Thank You prayer. Then have the coffee and check emails, weather, News, and my internet sales site. By then today it was after 10:00 am. and I went outside to the garden. I did some cutting back and deadheading, and covered the Strawberries and garlic with straw for the cold season. I covered some ever green perennials and winter outside onions. I came in about 1:00 and started doing listings for the Internet site, Did six listings. I did get the listing done by the time we had dinner at about 3:00. Of what else home made Turkey Noodle soup and Garlic Bread. The wife makes great soups. Then during and after dinner it is off the the auction site. I won three lots, Bottles and Match books. I then ended up here. That is my day in a Nut shell. I did make three good sales since Friday that needed to be shipped tomorrow.

PROMPT Saturday, November 28, 2020
What’s on the top of your mind right now that you need to tell someone about?

What is at the top of my mind at this moment, Is that I am at peace and all is good in my world. It does give me a guilty feeling somewhat as that is not the case with a lot of people who have problems. That maybe me tomorrow, but tonight all is well. The Garden and outside work is finished for the year. I like the yard and garden but I am always glad when it and I can rest a few months. The porches are painted that were planned to be done this year. The van is back where it needs to be. All the extra things that needed to be done have been done before the winter cold and snow arrives. The dog and cat are healthy. The wife and I are healthy for our age. Yes all is well this evening. I give Thanks to God for providing this evenings Peace and Satisfaction. I wish Peace and Satisfaction to You also.

© Copyright 2020 Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" (UN: fathertymme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/999372-Three-Score-and-Ten--Day-104