*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/999527-Three-Score-and-Ten--Day-107
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2232901
Psalm 90:10, "The length of our days is seventy years—or eighty if we are strong....
#999527 added December 2, 2020 at 12:17pm
Restrictions: None
Three Score and Ten + Day 107

I did not write last evening as I had planned to do. I got real tired and did not have the ambition to write. But my sleep was not good the Little Dog kept hogging the bed. He does not sleep with us every night, but it was colder last night. It is a treat for little Dog. At any rate I did not sleep well. I was thinking about what I wanted to write on this blog. I feel I am being very shallow in my writing, Just under the surface of my existence. I am writing the easy to write things, my daily behaviors. What I want to write is what is deep in my thinking, My Soul and my Spirit. But that is difficult for me as I am a very private person and guard my independence greatly. My philosophies of life are not main stream.

I am a Traditionalist Conservative with some libertarianism, The Independent part of me. You can Advise me, Give suggestions, Educate, But I will not follow because you said too. I will give good thought and make the decisions for me and follow what I think is correct. I will not try to make decisions for you either. When I started this Blog It was with the understanding I would not make it a Political Cultural Rant. And I will not, Except to say, In todays world everything is political. For me not being political on this site takes away much to write about.

The next Philosophy is religion, It is and is not a Philosophy. But it is a very Private thing for me. I have my thoughts that have been thought out over a life time. They are not widely held ideas on our existence and or lack of existence, Nor the existence to come. I am a serious Spiritualist Christian. But I do not wish to push my Ideas onto others, As I may be wrong and everyone needs to find there own way. What I will say is that there is more to this world then physical humans can ever know or understand. But TRUE Knowledge STARTS with a belief in the Trinity of God.

You will be able to pick out bits and pieces of Religion and Political philosophy as I write. I will not be always able to help myself. So that leaves the Weather, Prompts and my Daily details to write about. I hope I do not bore you. I will throw a Zinger in the writing every now and then.

Dec 2. Today is National Fritters Day!

Speaking of Fritters, I frittered the evening away instead of writing Last night. On a more serious Fritter, The wife made Zucchini Fritters last summer, about four times. They were good but you can get to much Fritter. I do not want to fritter this morning away so I better get writing.

© Copyright 2020 Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" (UN: fathertymme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/999527-Three-Score-and-Ten--Day-107