*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/999669-The-Ass-Wipe-Abduction
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#999669 added December 5, 2020 at 1:01am
Restrictions: None
The Ass-Wipe Abduction
In a bit later again today, but still before midnight my time. It's kind of funny looking at the little calendar just to the left and seeing a day missing here and another there, however, it feels good to be in here writing something every day, no matter how late it gets.

I'm glad to say my back is doing a great deal better today, sore and a bit stiff, but no spasms and I'm able to do a few things again. It felt great to be able to actually cook my daughter some lunch this afternoon, and even better to cook supper for the whole family this evening.

Tomorrow, if things continue to go well, my wife and I may be able to follow through on out plans to go do some Christmas shopping. We have some items ordered, but the expected delivery dates range from Dec. 8 through Jan. 8, and some items haven't even shipped yet. I'm also surprised to see how many items are out of stock; this has been the case most fo the year now, but at least toilet paper is in good supply again.

One day, after I pass from this life to the next, all the questions of the universe will be revealed, but until then, I don't think any of us will ever really know why there was such a shortage of toilet paper. I'm still waiting for the episode of Hoarders where they find a big two story house with full basement and attached three stall garage packed so full of toilet paper that there is barely a path to get through. Then again, perhaps it was a government conspiracy and someone, someday, will unearth a huge underground vault in some moutain range packed full of every type of toilet paper known to mankind.Yet another theory is that aliens discovered our pandemic early on, before we even knew how severe it was going to be. And, in this same scenario, consider Earth to be the only planet in the known universe that produces toilet paper. With an inter-galactic fear that Earthlings may not survive the pandemic, aliens flocked to our planet and abducted all the ass-wipe.

Anyway, it could be something else less dramatic, but then again...

© Copyright 2020 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/999669-The-Ass-Wipe-Abduction