*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/999770-Three-Score-and-Ten--Day-111
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2232901
Psalm 90:10, "The length of our days is seventy years—or eighty if we are strong....
#999770 added December 6, 2020 at 8:02pm
Restrictions: None
Three Score and Ten + Day 111

I think I need help, I just spent the good part of two days sorting matchbooks. Match books are a great collectible but difficult to display well at a flea market. People want to see certain matchbooks and will not take a lot of time to look, like everything else in our culture I was to be easy. So I sorted the last auction lot purchases into categories and combined them with others of like categories. Then put them all in four pocket plastic pages, fourteen to a page. Then labeled and priced and put into a three ring binder. People collect matchbooks for the Art work and Graphics, Or a location, A business type, A product, A memory and it goes from there. It is an easy type thing to collect, They don't take a lot of room, They don't eat much, They are low maintenance, and they won't break the bank collecting. The most in demand are the 1030's 40's and 50's and now 60's. Now that you have the low down on matchbook collecting go dig yours out and see what you have. Everyone of an older age has some someplace.

The little dog is on my lap as I type this, He does not seem to feel well today. It seems it maybe his ears, They are big enough to get caught in the door. At any rate he said hw would feel better is he could sleep with mom and dad tonight. I think he will.

I need to start thinking about ice fishing. I just brought up a Ice fishing box lot purchased a few months ago I need to sort. We will go up north on Tuesday next week. I expect to Ice Fish some. My brother says he is catching some legal walleyes of late. I could use a few walleyes for the freezer. We shall see. Have a Great Week and a Blessed Rest.

© Copyright 2020 Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" (UN: fathertymme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/999770-Three-Score-and-Ten--Day-111