*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/999802-To-Err-Is-Human
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #930898
I am using an old book to do Spiritual Blog and religious entries.
#999802 added December 7, 2020 at 9:18am
Restrictions: None
To Err Is Human
Prompt: To err is human. Lilith of House Martell wrote an article about this and this is our prompt today.

To err is human. That seems to go on a lot with computers, humans and look at the world right now. How did the virus slip in? The Presidential election. How many errors here? You get over charged and get a bill when you paid your bill. We just do our part and there is an error, report it. You make a error, make it right and say a prayer for forgiveness. Computers do make errors and have glitches. Maybe someday, computers will get things right and maybe our so called wonderful politicians will, too. The world isn't perfect and we just deal with problems and errors as they come.

A beautiful Sig of me by best friend Angel for St. Pats Day.



© Copyright 2020 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/999802-To-Err-Is-Human