*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/999812-Letter-to-a-Real-Character
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#999812 added December 7, 2020 at 2:01pm
Restrictions: None
Letter to a Real Character
signature dancing owl *BookStack3*

Monday December 7: Letter Writing Day
Write a letter to one of your favorite characters.
Which book and who's the author?

Anna Pigeon is the main character in a series by Nevada Barr. The series is about a female law enforcement officer. The stories are about crime mainly murder in the national parks. Nevada Barr was once a park ranger and has lots of background from her own life to draw on as she writes these stories.

Dear Anna Pigeon:

I have always wondered if your last name has anything to do with the way you suffer physical assaults in every story? Reading your life adventures in these books gives me a look at the National Parks I will probably never get to see any other way. Every time you move to a different park gives me new insight into the natural world.

I always like the way you are portrayed as adventurous and wise in the ways of nature. I’m glad you appear in so many stories. Since, I never tire reading about your adventures. You also know a lot about horses and I like the use of them in your stories.

It is uncanny how you manage to survive so many disasters. It is has always been nice to look forward to another scene in your novel life. Keep Nevada Barr at the typewriter. Building new novels around your wonderful character.

Sincerely,

Apondia, A fan

Merit Badge in Western
[Click For More Info]

Hello from Texas, I want to say thank you for reading and commenting on my blog.  I appreciate it very much.

© Copyright 2020 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/999812-Letter-to-a-Real-Character