*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/action/view/message_id/2120127
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(669)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #126963
A warm welcome to our newbies; come meet new and not-so-new members of Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 6, 2010 at 8:33am
Newbie here, Loking for friends
Hi everyone, I'm kinda new here though I signed in 3 days ago. I'm an outspoken person, a frank type of a person that would be me. I say anything I want. Well it's better to hurt someone by saying the truth than making him/her smile by a lie. I also love music, those mellow and soft music is the best for me. My friends says I'm kind girl, well I'm not sure if that is true thou. I'm a little clumsy, noisy and naughty. I also read a lot, my favorite book is Sherlock Holmes, sometimes I come to think that isn't Sherlock Holmes too old for a high school girl like me? Well I don't care, all I know is I idolize Mr. Holmes!! He is so amazing as well as Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, the author of the book itself. Someday I want to be like Mr. Doyle, a well-reknowned author. Back to our discussion, my favorite subjects are history,literature, arts, music and economics. I also like learning other languages, I can actually speak 3 languages and understand 5 different languages. My mom teaches how to speak properly in different languages. It's pretty hard you know.

I'm currently looking for friends, I don't bite so please review and be my friend. Thank you everybody for reading this, I'm looking forward to be your friend. Please help me improve my skills!:)) Thank you again and good day!!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Newbie here, Loking for friends · 08-06-10 8:33am
by Mizu-chan
Re: Newbie here, Loking for friends · 08-06-10 11:45am
by Sophy
Re: Re: Newbie here, Loking for friends · 08-10-10 8:42am
by Mizu-chan
Re: Newbie here, Loking for friends · 08-11-10 11:38am
by ruwth

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/action/view/message_id/2120127