*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/action/view/message_id/2444159
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #102362
Drop your new ideas into the Writing.Com Suggestion Box!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 6, 2012 at 3:01am
Edited: October 6, 2012 at 3:03am
Re: Please r-this ;-)
I'm not sure how I feel about r-post. While it's true a content rating applies to the posts within a forum, given the interactive element of forums *Wink* I'm not just not sure about attaching ratings to posts. It's one of those things I don't want to do without thinking it through.

However, we've had f-entry for a while, which shows the entry and the book it's from... so doing that for forums IS something I can do without thinking much. *Wink*

Thus, I've added f-post and fr-post; "From" with "Rating". This is just a one step to get the combination NW had suggested. Indeed, it should pass as successfully acknowledging the rating of the post as needed in context of scroll.

These are NOT in the WritingML documentation yet. That's a somewhat more cumbersome and thought intensive process so I relegate that part of this project to the todo list. *Wink*

Best,
~~SM

The Storymaster Sig II. Merit Badge in Appreciation
[Click For More Info]

For your unyielding devotion to making WDC a terrific home away from home for me and so many others, I thank you with all of my heart!  You do so many wonderful things to make this a special community and I really appreciate the time and effort you put into it. *^*Bigsmile*^*
RAOK's logo image.  This is a shared image, so feel free to use its item number.
FORUM
Technical Support Forum  (13+)
Members help other members with technical questions and problems using Writing.Com!
#303715 by Writing.Com Support
MESSAGE THREAD
Please r-this ;-) · 10-05-12 8:35am
by Jedi Moose
Re: Please r-this · 10-05-12 10:27am
by Past Member 'northernwrites'
Re: Re: Please r-this ;-) · 10-05-12 12:33pm
by Jedi Moose
Re: Re: Re: Please r-this · 10-05-12 5:16pm
by Past Member 'northernwrites'
Re: Re: Re: Re: Please r-this ;-) · 10-05-12 5:26pm
by Jedi Moose
*Star* Re: Please r-this ;-) · 10-06-12 3:01am
by The StoryMaster

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/action/view/message_id/2444159