Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing · #2045909
Earn rewards and reviews for entering contests and more
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 3, 2018 at 3:50pm
Edited: February 3, 2018 at 4:11pm
* FAQ
by Tileira
Do I need a certain level of W.Com membership?
You need to be member of writing.com, but otherwise this activity is not restricted by membership level.
If you restrict access to your items, remember that I have Upgraded Membership and I can't reward anything I can't read!

Do I need to be a member of World Weavers ?
No. You can join World Weavers to receive occasional emails and reminders when the WWC is starting, but you don't have to be a member of the group to participate in this forum.

What can I submit?
Contest entries of any genre, articles and public reviews can all earn you rewards. If you submit a story for review that isn't for a contest or was written for a contest round which has passed, you can get a review on that story.
However, contest entries must be short fiction stories and I am not good at reading Young Adult fiction.

Any word limits?
No, but you need to comply with the word limits of the contests you enter.

Do you accept items up to XGC?
Yes.

What's happening to the World Weavers' Championship ?
The WWC isn't going away. I will be running more rounds in various formats (10-day, Read & Review, Triathlon), but I don't have the free time to run the contest every month so expect maybe 2 rounds a year.

The WWN forum is on hiatus?
When I'm running a round of WWC, I might put the activity forum on hold for a month. You can still post review requests here, but I won't be able to offer rewards while WWN is closed.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
* FAQ · 02-03-18 3:50pm
by Tileira

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Tileira.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/action/view/message_id/3160814