Mar 1, 2018 at 11:17am
Edited: March 16, 2018 at 7:47pm
Intuey's March Tasks
Love this month's list! Hopefully, I'll break my all-time high! *Rolling*

Task 1:"Ties To The Psyche
Task 2:
Task 3:
Task 4:
Task 5: Review of "PTSD & Me" , Review of "I Don't Know What's Wrong With Me" , Review of "I Am Unmendable"
Task 6: cNote sent to Whata SpoonStealer *Heart*
Task 7:
Task 8: "Why She Causes Me Despair
Task 9: "At Three Years Old Is When It All Started Going Downhill
Task 10:
Task 11:
Task 12:
Task 13:
Task 14:
Task 15:
Task 16: Raegan Hawke is above me. She just joined on the 11th of Feb. and doesn't have any items or bio up yet. I left a note in her notebook welcoming her to WDC and told her she could contact me any time with any questions or help. *Smile* Cat Voleur is below me. I browsed her port an ended up in her "Screams" contest book. I read three stories that won the weekly contests. They were very good. She's a good, strong writer. The characters and settings were written well enough to envision each scene as I read. I'll probably go back and give her a couple of reviews and read more of her "Scream" entries! *Bigsmile*
Task 17:
Task 18:
Task 19: "Invalid Entry, "Invalid Entry, "Glorious Guilt TW GC
Task 20:
Task 21: Custom MB sent with encouraging (and so true) words from the heart. I also let her know I was visiting her port and left a blog comment
Task 22:
Task 23:
Task 24:
Task 25: "Note: JUST REMEMBER: [Embed Q_oFL_b719g] [Link T..."
Task 26:
Task 27:
Task 28:
Task 29: Review of "The Sky Wept"
Task 30:
Task 31: Write a poem using your emotions that life puts you into, sometimes; Write about someone you have passed on the street (or in a community place) whose demeanor has still made you remember them; Have you ever met a stranger where you wondered by their clear, bright eyes or demeanor may be heaven sent? Do you feel like your mental health challenges have in some ways been a blessing for helping others? Would you say it is worth it or not? Where do you go and what do you do when you are at one of your lowest points?
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Intuey's March Tasks · 03-01-18 11:17am
by intuey of House Lannister

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Charlie ~.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/action/view/message_id/3168200