*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/action/view/message_id/3390102
by Xiea
Rated: E · Message Forum · Adult · #2237798
Prompt: What was 2020 to you? Every entry + review wins an exclusive merit badge!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 10, 2020 at 8:53am
My entry
by A Non-Existent User
Cruel year it has been for me, had to stay at home ninety nine percent of the time, I lost my great grandfather because his heart gave up on him, I bought a bowling pass for two free games a day during a alloted time period, just to have to be stuck at home for the entire time period! I had some of my favorite stars die, corona is still taking over the world, my favorite football team is like four and eight or something like that, some of my favorite shows canceled for a long time, people trying to steal my stuff, people straight up being the knuckleheads they are and trust me, in my head, I am calling them much, much worse names then I have called them here. I softlocked my Pokémon Ruby game, and my Pokémon Blue game, and a tree fell on my roof, thankfully we got that patched up, my granny is not in the best health and will probably pass away before long, my dad was depressed for a little bit of time, though very thankfully, he has talked to some professionals and now he is not depressed anymore. I have had events cancelled, almost got mugged, though I held my own, I had some idiots out in the road about hit me in my lane, and when i blew my horn, they turned around on me and almost ran me off the road! Karens not wearing masks, people dying left and right, my favorite stores closing for at least a little bit if not perminitly! My family members dissing me, my parents have not and will never thankfully so I always have somebody to turn to. All and all this has been a very rough year for me and I hope next year will be better!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
My entry · 12-10-20 8:53am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: My entry · 12-12-20 12:55pm
by Xiea
Re: My entry · 12-14-20 6:53am
by Violet Brenner
Re: Re: My entry · 12-14-20 7:06am
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Xiea.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/action/view/message_id/3390102