*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/item_id/1570883-The-Enchanted-Forest
Rated: E · Message Forum · Nature · #1570883
Take a walk through my woods and do some Sig hunting. There should be some good pickings.
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

*Leaf1**Leaf2**Leaf4**Leaf1**Leaf2**Leaf4**Leaf1**Leaf2**Leaf4**Leaf1**Leaf2**Leaf4**Leaf1**Leaf2**Leaf4*

Welcome to my sig shop. *Smile*

*Shamrock* Welcome all Hikers, Fishers, Canoe and Kayakers, Campers, Mushroom Hunters, Beach Bums, Tree-huggers, Two-Trackers, Bird Watchers, Boaters, Gardeners, Hunters, and more.

*Shamrock* Enjoy the outdoors?  Enjoy canoeing on a pristine river or hiking the trails of stark wilderness?  Well regardless of what kind of outdoor activity you enjoy, I will be sure to help you find what your looking for.  I have many images not posted in here, for space conservatory reasons.  If there is something you would like to see don't be afraid to ask for a post, so you may see what one looks like of your request. 

*Shamrock* The price of sigs ranges from 2,000 to 5,000 GP's (rarely above 3,000).

*Shamrock* They are for exclusive use, only you will use that image on WDC

*Shamrock* You may choose to keep the quote that may or may not be on the sig, or you may request it to be removed or replaced with one of your own.  If you choose to keep the quote, that doesn't make it exclusive.  The quote could be re-used on another sig, but the graphic will always be different.

*Shamrock* Both the inside and ouside borders can be changed in color and width

*Shamrock* You can request any text you see on any of the images, in any color.  I will try to make a list of some.

*Shamrock* You may request any color awareness ribbon on your signature.  I will try to incorporate this into an image so you can get a better idea of what it would look like.

*Shamrock* If you would like a custom signature made for you, post in my forum what you would like and I will try and see what I can do.

*Shamrock* If you would like to gift*Gift4* somebody, email me personally.

*Shamrock* I'm not quite sure what my proceeds are going towards yet.  But, I'm a pretty generous person.  *Smile*  Once I decide where to place them, I will post it.  I would really like to help people receive or renew memberships, donate to wishing wells or other groups around the site, and also help keep contests running. If you would like to be considered for donations, please make a post in forum. *Smile*

(I expect to have newer images up soon, but check out the new headstones at the bottom.)

I Like A Smile

Ribbon is just an example

~SOLD~

Capture the Passion

The butterflies can be removed.

*Dollar* 2500 GP's

I'd Rather be Fishin'

~Expired~

I Like A Challenge

~Expired~

Lifetime Memories

~SOLD~

Eagle

*Dollar* 3000 GP's

Outdoors

*Dollar* 2000 GP's

Creepy Night

Bats and shadows can be removed

*Dollar* 2000 GP's

*Leaf1**Leaf2**Leaf4**Leaf1**Leaf2**Leaf4**Leaf1**Leaf2**Leaf4**Leaf1**Leaf2**Leaf4*

Used Headstones

Three different fonts featured

*Star*Used headstones can be used for memorials, tributes, and the just plain creepy. 

*Star*These, like the poetry frames, are not exclusive.  They are for anyone who would like to use them.

*Star*They only cost 1,000 Gp's.  All proceeds will be donated.  Percentages of profits from the rest of the store will also be donated, just any gained from headstones will be counted only towards donations.  Remember, if you would like to suggest yourself or another group for donations, post in the forum.  Otherwise, I will be looking for groups/forums that help people out the most, and interesting, successful contests derived from great creativity. =)

(I am working on a standing headstone also.)

Weathered Grave

Into The Light

An Investigation

Rest In Peace

A sig I made for a contest.  I never heard anything back, or anything about wanting to keep it, so I have it on display here as an example.  If this was made for you, Sister of Mercy, you may claim it when you'd like. *Smile*  And I will take requests from people who would like something similiar.

*Leaf1**Leaf2**Leaf4**Leaf1**Leaf2**Leaf4**Leaf1**Leaf2**Leaf4**Leaf1**Leaf2**Leaf4*

Poetry Frames

*Star* Have a short poem you'd like to spice up with an image? 

*Star* The image below is one I have already used on one of my poems, but you may re-use it if you'd like, just know that it's out there. 

*Star* You may not keep my poem on it, unless you'd like to have it as a whole, much like you hang a picture someone has painted on your wall.  For site use, this is free.

*Star* I will take custom orders, and try to put some pre-made ones up. *Smile*

*Star* All poetry frames are 2500 GP's.

Autumn

Oceans

Didn't Find What You Were Looking For?

Below are some other shops you might want to check out.

Want some awesome customization?

SHOP
Kiya's Sig & Banner Shop  (18+)
*CLOSED* Shop for images - animated/non-animated for site/off-site use.
#1540688 by iKïyå§ama-House Targaryen

Do you like quotes & nature?  Stop by this c-note shop for landscapes that will give you the serenity of being there.

Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1494718 by Not Available.

Want a beautiful horoscope signature?

Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1555900 by Not Available.

Not listed here?  Want to be?  Leave a message in my forum. *Smile*
6 Posts · *Magnify*
Page of 1 · per page   < >
by Stephanie Grace  •  08-28-09 @ 7:52 pm
by Stephanie Grace  •  08-28-09 @ 7:45 pm
by ShellySunshine  •  07-17-09 @ 6:31 pm
by tsurtidogni  •  06-15-09 @ 5:29 am
by Self-Asylum (Nichole Sauve)  •  06-13-09 @ 7:49 pm

Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/item_id/1570883-The-Enchanted-Forest