*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/item_id/1649570-Free-For-All-Fiction-Contest/sort_by/f.message_priority DESC, f.message_creation_time DESC/page/2
Rated: E · Message Forum · Contest · #1649570
a no-prompt fiction contest with great prizes
So this is the first round of my first contest. It is funded by my reviews page and any donations received.

This is a fiction ONLY contest. I do love poetry but I feel it is unfair to judge poetry and fiction side by side. There are very few rules because this is a free-for-all sort of contest. I want to be inspired and feel like I just went on a ride. Stories can be dark or funny or anything in between. I want to laugh or cry or feel my heart warmed. I want to have a vested interest in the story for one reason or another. That’s the only theme here.

*NoteB* Rules:

*Check* Stories must be over 500 words but there is no limit to how much you can write.

*Check* Previously written pieces can be submitted but they can’t have won an awardicon before.

*Check* Post it bitem format please

*Check* Item content may be any rating but if the piece is exceptionally graphic in an way there needs to be a point to it. Pointless gore or sex isn’t the way to win me over

*Check* All items will be read AFTER the deadline so feel free to edit until then. I encourage you to get reviews on your piece and then edit accordingly.

*Check* You may enter up to two stories but they must be different genres. For example you can write an erotica piece and then write a fantasy piece

*Check* Books are okay but they must be completed, not simply a chapter from one of your books, sorry.

*NoteB* Awards:

*GiftY*First Place : An award icon and 5000gps
*GiftY*Second Place: 5000gps
*GiftY*Third Place: 2500gps

*GiftY*Honorable Mentions: 1000gps

*Check* All winners will be posted here on the forum so everyone can gaze at the loveliness.

*Check* If there are less than 10 entries only the top three awards will be given
*Check* if there are less than 5 entries than only first place will be awards

*NoteB* Donations:

*Check* all donations are welcomed and loved and will result in two things: free reviews of two of your pieces and a mention on this forum
*Check* donations of 25000gps or more will be given a merit badge

*NoteB* Thank you to:

markdaniels ----- 2000 gps
Harriet Everend ----- 10000gps
Elisa the Bunny Stik ----- 15000gps

*NoteB* Judges:

*Check* Currently I am the only judge but if you are interested in judging this contest with me (you won’t be allowed to enter) feel free to e-mail me with your intentions.

*NoteB* Round One:

*Check* round one will go until midnight (WDC time) on the last day of March.

*BalloonR* GOOD LUCK *BalloonR*

29 Posts · *Magnify*
Page of 2 · per page   < >
by JonQ_Public  •  02-25-10 @ 5:39 pm
by AliceNgoreland  •  02-25-10 @ 3:51 pm
by  •  02-25-10 @ 3:45 pm
by Francis Wolfang  •  02-25-10 @ 3:25 pm

29 Posts · *Magnify*
Page of 2 · per page   < >
Previous ... 1 -2- ... Next
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/item_id/1649570-Free-For-All-Fiction-Contest/sort_by/f.message_priority DESC, f.message_creation_time DESC/page/2