*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/item_id/1970158-United-in-our-Grief-Forum
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Community · #1970158
A place for those who lost a loved one.
My father died on April 8th, 2013. His passing was very hard to take, I still cry myself to sleep at times and I felt the need to create this forum. Here, I can share my story with others who feel the pain of losing a loved one and they can share their stories with me and many others. It is my hope that, United in our Grief, we can find strength in each other.

Prosperous Snow celebrating created the group. The link is below.

http://www.writing.com/main/handler/item_id/1969694-United-in-Our-Grief

Just a few simple rules for this forum:

1. Please be respectful.
Remember that you and others who come here are in pain. This is a place where those who are mourning the loss of a loved one can share their stories with others who share this pain and find strength through each other. People of all walks of life and religion are welcome. Any clearly disrespectful or hurtful comments will be deleted and possibly reported.

2. Please do not use last names or give any personal information.
This is in accordance with Writing.com Privacy Policy. First names are welcome when you share your stories but not necessary. You may state, my husband, my wife, my son, my daughter, etc. Do not give away personal information such as addresses, phone numbers, E-mails, etc. in the comments as anyone can read them.

3. Please only share information you are certain is accurate.
The last thing we want to do to anyone who is grieving is to give them the run around. If you are not certain the information you offer is accurate to the best of your knowledge, please state that in your comment(s) so there is no confusion.

4. Please no religious debates.
That is not what this forum is about or for. This forum is only to share stories and information regarding the loss of a loved one and finding strength to move on. Grief and pain is the same regardless of any religion or belief. You may suggest church related services, functions, or groups, in fact, it is welcome. However, if you are looking to talk about which belief is better or stronger, you are in the wrong forum.

5. Please do not share stories that are under investigation by local or federal law enforcement.
Sharing such stories, especially if all the facts are not clear, may impede any such investigations and make it more difficult for the hard working members of the police and or FBI to do their job properly.

6. Please do not finger point.
Blaming anyone for the loss of a loved one will not help anyone, it will only make the hurting worse.

7. Pets you had lost are welcome as they are just as much a part of any family as any relative.

133 Posts · *Magnify*
Page of 6 · per page   < >
by StaiNed-House Targaryen  •  04-03-24 @ 6:23 pm
by Scifiwizard Retired  •  10-27-20 @ 4:58 pm
by Silverwindrose Dragon Minstrel  •  10-24-20 @ 12:01 am
by Prosperous Snow celebrating  •  10-23-20 @ 2:53 pm
by Silverwindrose Dragon Minstrel  •  10-23-20 @ 1:30 am
by Sharmelle's Expressions  •  09-18-19 @ 12:49 am
by Walkinbird 3 Jan 1892  •  09-17-19 @ 7:45 pm
by Scifiwizard Retired  •  09-15-19 @ 6:22 am
by Walkinbird 3 Jan 1892  •  09-02-19 @ 11:31 pm
by Scifiwizard Retired  •  07-12-18 @ 1:19 pm

133 Posts · *Magnify*
Page of 6 · per page   < >
Previous ... -1- 2 3 4 5 6 ... Next
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/item_id/1970158-United-in-our-Grief-Forum