*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/item_id/2030485-SAVE-DWG-SAVE-MY-PREMIUM-ACCOUNT
Rated: E · Message Forum · Other · #2030485
Help save DWG's home, my premium account.
HELP SAVE DWG'S HOME: MY PREMIUM ACCOUNT

"disABILITY WRITERS GROUP lives and is thriving in my portfolio. We have worked together for years doing what we are able for each group member and for members through out WDC. I/we would like to continue sharing and giving to as many members as possible for as long as possibly.

This is where you can make a huge difference. Your help is requested so that I am able to maintain my premium account. With this account "disABILITY WRITERS GROUP and I will be able to host wonderful, unique, and varied activities such as:

*Bulletb* contests
*Bulletg* review challenges/raids
*Bulletr* forums for sharing and caring
*Bulletv* fund raising for groups
*Bullet* spreading joy, happiness, and delight at our ski lodge where everyone can give and get as their needs and charity abound

All donations will help me keep a roof over "disABILITY WRITERS GROUP and the entire ski resort. You are welcome to visit us any time. Whenever you want to join us please do so. You can use our questionnaire "disABILITY WRITERS GROUP Questionnaire, visit our gab cabin "disABILITY WRITERS MOUNTAIN LOG CABIN, or contact dogpack:saving 4 premium: DWG to request membership into our family group.

DONATIONS

Donate any amount for honorable mention
Donate 40K and receive a "disABILITY WRITERS GROUP MB
Donate 45K and receive your choice of MB
Donate 70K and receive your choice of MB, "ONE SIZE FITS ALL RAFFLE iS OPeN 2 tickets, and awardicon (specify item for award)
Donate 100K and receive your choice of MB, "ONE SIZE FITS ALL RAFFLE iS OPeN 5 tickets, awardicon (specify item for award), signature, mini shower, and surprise plus port raid from "disABILITY WRITERS GROUP = 5 reviews (pending reviewers preference for content}

GENEROUS DONERS

5 Posts · *Magnify*
Page of 1 · per page   < >
by dogpack:saving 4 premium: DWG  •  12-19-20 @ 7:38 pm
by Grandma Penguin needs help  •  12-19-20 @ 7:30 pm
by dogpack:saving 4 premium: DWG  •  11-09-15 @ 5:17 pm
by Chris Breva  •  11-09-15 @ 4:38 pm

Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/item_id/2030485-SAVE-DWG-SAVE-MY-PREMIUM-ACCOUNT